Bureau of Diplomatic Security Services
SWS was hired by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security in the U.S. State Department to provide a team of education, learning design, and technology professionals that will focus on the design to convert BRSO 300 courses into a remote learning experience incorporating the best practices for remote ecosystems. The immersive programs were launched on the bureau’s Learning Management system and be administered through their Training Management system. The multi-faceted initiative delivered the following services.
- Develop interactive programs using animated avatars with voice-over and interactive engagement environments.
- Integration of In-person and remote learning components.
- Design the primary learning concepts.
- Identify optimal tools/approaches for the Diplomatic Security audience.
- Test learners’ retention levels and measure effectiveness against current methods.
- Foster more productive in-person sessions with instructors.
- Implement gaming elements to challenge knowledge gained and application in vital scenarios representing real-world situations.